Party Food Buffet Ideas
Hosting a buffet or party? Looking for some of the best party food buffet ideas? With there being so many choose from we will give you some of the best ideas for you to host your party buffet. Check out our list and hopefully you will gain some inspiration for your buffet. We will also show you some great party accessories that will help you create the perfect buffet. Some of these party food ideas are also listed on the main page, so be sure to check them out.
Party And Buffet Food Ideas
Below are some of the most popular foods gracing buffet and party tables:
- Pork Pie - Like scotch eggs, pork pies are an old fashioned and traditional snack. Very tasty and most people love them, very popular party food.
- Scotch Eggs - Scotch Eggs are a great little snack to have at a party. They are very easy to make and taste great, a very simple yet effective old fashioned snack. If you'd rather buy the scotch eggs than make them, they will be available in most supermarkets.
- Coleslaw -
Coleslaw is a tasty little side dish that consists of raw cabbage, you can purchase and make a variety of coleslaws. It will also compliment many of the other foods you are going to be serving.
- Potato Salad - Potato salads make a delicous party buffet side, not only are they tasty they are very light as well. A classic dish which everybody loves.
- Salad - Salad are great for parties and buffets, they are light and compliment the other foods very well. A great healthy selection.
- Pasta Salad- Pasta salad makes a great appetizer at buffets and parties, it is usually served with one or more different types of pasta. Chicken and tuna pasta salads are two of the most popular.
- Crisps + Dips - Everybody loves nibbling on crisps, especially at parties or buffets. Why stop there though, add a few flavoured dips into the mix, they will keep coming back for more!
- Cheese + Pineapple On Cocktail Sticks - Cheese + Pineapple on cocktail sticks make a lovely little appetizer, your guests will love nibbling on these. They are very easy to make and taste great.
- Cocktail Sausages - Cocktail Sausages aka mini sausages on a stick. Most people love these little nibbles and they are usually the first food item to go too! Very easy to prepare and everyone loves them!
- Sausage rolls - Another popular choice for any party food, easy to cook, present and very tasty too. Another one of the food items that seem to disppear first from any party table.
- Quiche - Bring a bit of poshness to the party with a quiche, originating from the French this party snack has been gracing our party table for many years. You can also buy mini quiches from almost every supermarket.
- Pizza - Another great party food, everyone loves pizza! well at least the most people do.. Ranging from cheese and tomato to pepperoni, you have a variety of toppings to choose from. You can buy special party size pizzas from most supermarkets.
- Vol-au-vents - Another popular party choice at parties and buffets, originating from the French. You can buy a pack of them from any local supermarket and can fill them with literally anything, giving your guests a variety of flavours to choose from.
- Sponge Cake - Sponge cake is a traditional cake that is very basic, they are one of the most common cakes around and nearly everyone enjoys eating them. Will be a great choice for your Buffet or Party.
- Fairy Cakes - Fairy cakes are great for kids and even adults, they make a great little treat at parties and buffets. Your guests will love tucking into these, another classic snack.
- Onion Bhaji
- Chicken Wings
- Bread Sticks
When it comes to choosing drinks you are best to purchase a variation to accomodate everyone's needs. Fizzy pop, water, fruit juices, cordial and even alchohol for the adults.